Cool down with a crunchy and refreshing salad full of summer colour.
Recipe by Jörn Henninger, head chef at Berliner.
Yellow bell pepper (1)
Baby beetroots, braised (2)
Romaine heart lettuce (1 head)
Red wine vinegar (100ml)
Olive oil (200ml)
Dijon mustard (1 tsp)
Pepper (1 tsp)
Salt (1 tsp)
Sugar (1 tbsp)
Parsley, chopped (1 tbsp)
Cambozola cheese (20g)
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes, cucumber and bell pepper. Dice all three and the baby beetroots into 10mm cubes. Slice the lettuce into small pieces.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients for one minute.
- In a serving bowl, drizzle the diced vegetables with four tablespoons of dressing.
- In a pan over low heat, roast the walnuts for five minutes or until fragrant.
- Slice the g into four pieces and break the cambozola cheese into small crumbs. Add to the salad as garnish and sprinkle with the walnuts.