Warm and comforting, this twist on a classic pie is perfect for sharing with your nearest and dearest.
Recipe by Maison Es’s chef owner Esther Sham.
Prep Time and Cook Time
20 minutes; 20 minutes
Heavy cream (250ml) Eggs (3)
Vanilla extract (3g) Plain our (80g)
1. Prep the peaches
• Peel the peaches and chop into similarly sized chunks.
• Set aside.
2. Melt the butter
• Cut butter into small cubes.
• Melt over low heat and leave to cool.
3. Mix the ingredients
• In a large bowl, mix together the cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and melted butter.
• Sift flour into the mixture in three separate portions, mixing each in well before adding the next.
4. Prep the pie
• In a ceramic pie dish, arrange the peaches in a spiral from the outer edges towards the centre.
• Using the same motion, carefully pour over the batter spiralling from the edges towards the middle.